Study Abroad - Language Teaching Practicum Program（LTPP）
Program for students who major in teaching English or French.
- Gain more knowledge on teaching English or French as a foreign language;
- Practice your teaching skills with NUFS domestic students;
*Eligible for NUFS or JASSO scholarship [stipend to be remitted after students' bank accounts at JP Bank have been set up].
- Must be enrolled in a language teaching program (such as TESOL) at home institution.
- A strong recommendation from staff at home institution.
- Minimum 7 Classes (14 credits) per semester and/or 10.5 contact hours per week.