How To Apply
02. Four portrait photographs (physical photographs taken by a photographer or at a photo booth to be sent by airmail*; see the Immigration Bureau's website and the “Photo Requirements” document for details);
03. Bank Statement (issued on or after July 31, 2019, by email)
04. Housing Application Form (by email);
05. Japanese Language Ability Questionnaire for Global Japan Program (click links below to open the questionnaires in a new window)
SPRING SEMESTER 2020
a) To be filled out by ALL students applying for Global Japan Program(Spring semester 2020)
b) To be filled out by Japanese language instructors of students applying for Global Japan Program, who have taken/are taking Japanese language classes at their home university(Spring semester 2020)
OR Copy of JLPT Certificate for Study Abroad Program at NUFS Undergraduate and Graduate Schools applicants (neither required for Language Teaching Practicum applicants);
06. Medical Information Form (scanned pdf of the original filled out by a physician);
***Students with preexisting medical conditions should make sure to stay in touch with the physician in charge of their treatment in the home country, as some medical services or treatments may not be available in Japan.***
07. Medical Liability Release Agreement for any condition, treatment or medication mentioned in 6) Medical Information Form above (not required in case no condition, treatment or medication has been mentioned in the Medical Information Form; pdf by email);
08. Official academic transcript (by email);
09. Personal Reference filled out by your instructor, academic/student advisor, or coordinator at your home university (by email; personal reference included in the Application Form for Study Abroad Program at NUFS Undergraduate and Graduate Schools applicants);
10. Scholarship Application Form (signed pdf by email);
11. Certificate of Eligibility Application Form (fill out all parts in yellow and red in the first two sheets. Please use Microsoft Excel and email the excel file (.xls) back to email@example.com. If you fill out the form using Numbers or another program, it may not work in Excel properly and we may be unable to submit it to the Immigration Bureau).
Nagoya University of Foreign Studies
57 Takenoyama, Iwasaki-cho, Nisshin, Aichi
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE!
Please download the application package for the program of your choice and download and read the instructions (checklist) below carefully to make sure all the required documents are ready before you mail out the document package.